Listening to: Time ( Mr Hudson )
Reading: Narnia ( C.S Lewis )
Watching: Modern Family :heart:
1. What did you do in 2011 that you'd never done before?
Lived away from my parents.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
No, I did not. I decided to keep the same one.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes, two of my cousins within a month or so of each other.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Yes, my roommate.
5. What countries did you visit?
None. Thanks for that...
6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
A love life.
7. What date from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Well I don't really remember dates. But my trip to Chicago!
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Rock climbing on a regular basis.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Getting involved in to much and therefore letting my grades slip a little.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
A few colds and the everyday bump or bruise.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
A lovely dress and the most amazing heels.
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
My pup's. He's now able to stay in a room for six hours without a cage.
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
Textbooks. Stupid college.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Red Wings tickets, Chicago, Wicked with my Jallie, college.
16. What song will always remind you of 2011?
Teenage Dream and You & I.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
ii. thinner or fatter?
iii. richer or poorer?
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
With my family.
21. Did you fall in love in 2011?
22. How many one-night stands?
No. Absolutely not.
23. What was your favorite TV program?
Glee, of course!
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
25. What was the best book you read?
Oh, way to many. I really enjoyed Water for Elephants.
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
27. What did you want and get?
28. What did you want and not get?
A love life.
29. What was your favourite film of this year?
Oh, again, too many. I liked War Horse, The Help, Winnine the Pooh, Sherlock Holmes 2.
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 18 and kicked my parents out (they actually just left) and had a party with some friends.
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
If I could have taken either my Sunshine or my Chaster with me.
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011?
Lots of dresses, tights, cardies, and socks with heels.
33. What kept you sane?
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Max Adler. Mr Hudson. Rupert Grint.
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
I don't pay attention to politics. It just upsets me.
36. Who did you miss?
37. Who was/were the best new person(s) you met?
My lovely roommates. I love them so very much.
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011?
If you put too much focus on the future you can mess up and miss what's going on in the present.
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
With a beat still in your head
And a good book by your bed
We will survive.